The BFE Committee is seeking a Conference Liaison Co-Officer.
The main tasks of the Conference Liaison Co-Officer include:
- Being responsible for organizing specific BFE conferences, study days and other events in conjunction with the other Conference Liaison Officer (post currently held by Dr Byron Dueck) and local conference arrangement committees.
- Contributing proactively to BFE strategies and initiatives, especially in regard to conference activities and the BFE conference handbook.
- Providing oral reports on conference activities at BFE committee meetings (2-3 BFE Committee meetings are held each year).
- Contributing to the written report on past conference activities as part of the annual Chair’s Report.
- Engaging in regular email communication with the Committee.
Please email an expression of interest with a brief CV to B.Nortongold.ac.uk by FRIDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2016. The Conference Liaison Co-Officer would be a member of the BFE Committee and the standard term of service is three years. Once expressions of interest are received it will be necessary for candidates to stand for election to the Committee.
Chair, British Forum For Ethnomusicology